We plan for both days to start at 08:30 AM and go until approximately 5:00 PM.
There will be a 1hr lunch break on both days.
There is a $30 Range Fee per day.
Things we plan on covering this class:
- Breaking down the fundamentals of Performance shooting
- How to grip the gun effectively
- Embracing and managing recoil
- Trigger press it relates to performance
- Efficient presentation of the handgun (Draws)
- Tracking sights/Shot calling
- Efficient methods of reloading of the handgun
- How to let vision drive shooting
- Shooting while moving vs. moving to shoot
- Target/Area transitions
- “How to Practice” primer
- An open mind with a desire to learn!
- Handgun suitable for carry/duty/competition use. (If you have questions about whether your gun is suitable or not, please do not hesitate to contact us!)
- At least 3 magazines/speed loaders, more for single stack or revolver running less than 8 rounds
- Holster suitable for carry or duty use (No Serpa or cross draw please)
- Way to carry at least 2 magazines/speed loaders on your person. (A belt mounted magazine pouch/speed loader carrier is HIGHLY suggested)
- Reliable ammunition for your handgun ( 2 day: 1000rds. These are minimum requirements. The more ammo the better!)
- A belt suitable to carry your handgun and ammunition
- Eye protection (ANSI rated)
- Hearing protection